After years of work in supporting the creation of bridges and networks between Europe and Africa, through the natural connection of the Mediterranean, Malta Business has been selected to participate in the new edition of the online event “EU-Africa Business Forum 2022”, scheduled for February 14-18, at the initiative of the European Commission, the Africa Union Commission and a series of European and African business associations.
The forum has been organized with the aim of creating a unique opportunity for exchange and comparison between African and European business leaders and decision makers, through meetings and discussions on new partnership and investment opportunities with participants from various sectors and countries.
Alongside the B2B meetings, the forum offers twelve high-level discussion panels and numerous online workshops to provide in-depth analysis of the key themes of business, trade and investment relations between the EU and Africa.
These are the focuses of the scheduled meetings:
- The road to economic recovery: promoting the pan-African opportunity
- Integrating the value chains of the EU and Africa
- Infrastructure and connectivity
- Financing sustainable growth in Africa
- Sustainable energy
- Automotive and sustainable mobility
- Ethical fashion and apparel industry
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical products
- Sustainable agro-food systems
- Sustainable raw materials and local value creation
Malta Business will be present at the event with an online stand that will find space in the digital platform of the virtual event.
Also for this occasion our team is ready to offer our networking and internationalization services to companies. Contact us to participate with us in the “EU-Africa Business Forum 2022” and enter the world of business relations with a safe guide to create new business opportunities.