AVIATION SECTOR INCENTIVES
Malta, in recent years, is developing in one of the most interesting tax centres for the aviation sector in the EU, offering the possibility of tax planning for cross-border aircraft and operations related to air navigation. Malta also offers a solid legal framework to accommodate the aeronautics industry on its territory, and in particular:
- the adoption of the Cape Town Convention (CTC);
- the possibility of creating a dynamic aircraft and the mortgage register;
- a clear law on trusts;
- a favourable tax regime for companies;
- specific aviation tax planning opportunities;
- tax neutrality for international operators.
Tax planning for the purchase, lease and management of an aircraft can lead to significant cost savings for owners/operators in the sector. Malta Business, through authorized partners, provides complete legal and financial services, including the creation of customized and creative solutions for the management of aircraft ownership, with the maximization of the tax benefits available, while maintaining full compliance with local, European and international laws.